[vc_row][vc_column width=”1/2″ icons_position=”left”][vc_btn title=”Click here for St Michaels” color=”inverse” align=”center” button_block=”true” link=”url:https%3A%2F%2Fmusicdancedrama.com.au%2Fband-info%2F|title:St%20Michaels”][/vc_column][vc_column width=”1/2″ icons_position=”left”][vc_btn title=”Click here for Good Samaritan” color=”inverse” align=”center” button_block=”true” link=”url:https%3A%2F%2Fmusicdancedrama.com.au%2Fband-info%2F|title:Good%20Samaritan”][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column width=”1/2″ icons_position=”left”][vc_column_text]At the Academy, we believe learning to sing and a musical instrument provides great benefits for the student in their personal and academic growth. It is known through many studies that students learning music are capable to absorb more in other subjects.
Our band program provides a solid platform for your students to learn creative skills through individual and group musical activities.
Some of these skills include;
- Collaborating with others and building a sense of community
- Self–confidence and respecting others
- Learning and providing positive language feedback
- Develop self-discipline, structure and positive work ethic
- Striving through personal goal setting
- Managing a band program representing the school
- Providing music that is appropriate, accessible and entertaining
- Instrument hire/rental if required
- Student account management through our Customer Portal.
- Access to our student learning platform for ongoing support
- Supply of non-portable instruments, accessories and music
- Extension lessons for Gifted & Talented students
What we will bring to the program;
- A brand that provides student-centric programs to encourage engagement and enjoyment
- Many performances opportunities
- A structured environment for learning
- Excellent teachers personally selected by our director
- Musical and educational expertise
- A commitment to success and a work ethic which is second to none.
- More than 30 years of business expertise
- The passion to make a difference in music, learning and the community.
[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][vc_column width=”1/2″ icons_position=”left”][vc_single_image image=”4029″ img_size=”large” alignment=”center”][vc_empty_space hide_on_desktop=”” hide_on_notebook=”” hide_on_tablet=”” hide_on_mobile=””][vc_single_image image=”4023″ img_size=”large”][/vc_column][/vc_row]