Music is very important to introduce to a child.
Music helps to develop children’s creativity, and it is a way of communication and expressing one’s self and gives a child a sense of accomplishment. It will improve your child’s self-esteem, and not to mention, it is a lot of fun!
Here are a few things that children learn from music:
- Music is a language.
- There are all different kinds of music, just as there are all different kinds of languages.
- Music Tempos: Songs can be played fast, medium, and slow.
- There are many types of instruments with all kinds of different sounds.
- We make music using our bodies. Fingers can snap, hands can clap, our feet can stomp and march, and our mouths can whistle and sing.
- Different equipment is used for playing and recording music.