Music Production (10 weeks)
12 in stock
Coursework providing aspiring producers and engineers with relevant and up to date methods of;
- Sound Production techniques
- Using analogue and digital technologies
- Understanding sound design and recording
Rock School Music Production program is the most accessible music production graded syllabus. Graded levels help any person to learn the fundamentals and then a pathway to sound engineering or even knowledge to become a recording performer.
On completion of each grade, every candidate will own a wealth of technical, practical and theoretical knowledge that they can apply to real-world scenarios – whether it’s in audio production, electronic music production, mixing, editing, mastering or sound for media.
- No prerequisite knowledge required
- Recommended from 10+ to adult